As of May 14th, 2023.
- The information that is stored
- Your server's Id for server-specific data such as settings
- User Id for moderation and vote data
- The Id of messages that contain Reaction Roles
- All information set in the dashboard
- Why this information is stored and how its used
- Your server's Id to keep track of which settings are for which server
- User Id if the user has been punished by Cactie, it gets deleted when the punishment ends
- The Id of messages that contain Reaction Roles for Cactie to match the associated message
- All information set in the dashboard will be deleted if Cactie gets removed from the associated server
- Who gets this stored data?
- Dashboard data is available to members of the server that have the 'Manage Server' permission.
The invite link is never shared with anyone else to protect your privacy.
GNU Affero General Public License v3.0